Friday, February 26, 2010

my medical update





Ok so I have had this back pain for 10 weeks now and have gone thru 3 different doctors to try and get it fixed. The back dr just took x rays and nothing was wrong and so then the family dr did 2 different gall bladder tests thinking that was what it was and just found out that it is not. So I went to the dr today to see what I need to do and she thinks that the epidural did some damage and so I have an MRI on monday to check the injection site and the tendions and ligaments that might be destroyed and then she can give me medication to take care of the ligaments and the pain. So hopefully I am close to a solution. I am so frustrated and tired of the pain. I havent gone back to work yet and so as soon as they fix me I will go because as long as I am in bed or can lay out somewhere I am ok but as soon as I go somewhere for the day I have major pain that feels like I am going to pass out. Here are pics of Anissa waiting on me at the dr office. All the nurses are in love w her. I was in my room and they took her out w them and were passing her around to all the nurses and receptionists and they were saying they were going to steal her and that she could pass as all of their babies bc their husbands were darker. It was hilarious bc I could hear them calling amber alert! ok well i was lil worried but i was right there so i could steal her back. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you found a dr. office that is sympathetic to your issues and loves your girl. It makes a huge difference, huh. Please let us all know AS SOON AS YOU KNOW about the results of the MRI...

    ReplyDelete