Friday, February 26, 2010

anissas 2 month appt

So anissa had her 2 month check up and she was so so good. She had to get 6 shots and took it like a pro but my heart broke the whole time!! She now weighs 12.5 lbs and is 24 1/2 inches long! Her height is off the charts and so she is taller than the average baby! and her weight is in the 80 percentile. the only thing that the dr was concerned about was her feet. The dr said that her are bent inward because when she was in my stomach she was so smashed and so tight that her feet started to turn inward. CRAZY huh? so after she eats each day she has to have physical therapy w me to start to stretch them straight. that is what the dr told us to do. looks like it is working. Anissa is doing great and is kinda sleeping better but I wish I could say that she sleeps all the way thru the nite. I have it down to only waking up one time a nite to eat, so that is good.






1 comment:

  1. These are some of my FAVORITE pics yet! Can we start calling her Amazon Baby??? LOVE that gorgeous girl...

    ReplyDelete